Happiness

Happiness

The definition of happiness:
1) is the state of being happy. 
2) good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/happiness
Kalin's definition of happiness is feeling excitement for whatever is coming my way. She also thinks happiness is having a wonderful family to come home to at any time during her life.

Wilma's definition of happiness is a feeling you have when you experience that first sip of coffee in the morning.  It's the joy you feel whenever your children smile.  Happiness is when you feel the warmth of your husbands hand. It's the fullness you have after indulging in a bag of Doritos.

Patricia's definition of happiness is a warm blanket and a full stomach. All the children and other family members are doing fine. 

Yasmin’s definition of happiness is when you always look at the bright side of things and enjoy life

Jasmine's definition of happiness is the smile on my daughter's face when I walk into the house. The warm hugs and kisses she gives me. Happiness is knowing that all my family is alive and well.  Happiness is the feeling you get when you take your bra off after a long days work. Happiness is know that all your bills are paid and you are left with a little change to spend on yourself.

Comments

  1. I must say your definition of happiness made me laugh out loud, but I appreciate the honesty and truthfulness of it. Great interpretation of happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Haunted Horror Rumor